4-H Presentation Day
Trinity County Presentation Day 2019
A presentation is a method used to communicate an idea by showing and/or telling. It can be a demonstration or a talk that uses posters and other visual aids. A 4-H Presentation helps you learn to:
- Research a subject
- Organize ideas in a logical order
- Be a teacher and practice public speaking skills
Public speaking skills are ranked number one among the skill sets of professionals. Other guiding factors for developing public speaking skills include:
- Discovering an important component of leadership development
- Increasing self-esteem, self confidence, and ability to accept feedback
- Expanding skills for planning, preparation and performance
This year Presentation Day will be held at Willow Creek Church on Saturday, March 9, 2019. Check-in is at 9:30 AM. The host club is Trinity river -4-H club. Registration forms may be obtained by clicking on the link below. Upon completion they should be submitted to the 4-H Office. Good look and we hope to see you there.
***ENTRY FORM DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, February 22, 2019***
Online Submission: As a part of our ongoing effort to streamline event registration, an online entry form has also been created, and is available at the following link. This may be used instead of the paper entry form.